Zi Hui's Rationale for student participation marks

Dear Professor Blackstone,

In the blink of an eye, the trimester is coming to an end. For the past 13 weeks in this module, I gained tremendous knowledge in presentation and communication skills. I have been participating enthusiastically during class, hence I believe that I should get a "good" grade in student participation.

I have been attentive not only to you but also to my peers whenever anyone is speaking during class as I believe that paying full attention to the person speaking is the most basic form of courtesy. If I can't give my attention to other people speaking, why should I expect others to listen to me when I'm speaking? That was the thought that always came to my mind.

I'm always proactive in giving my peers from other groups feedback for improvements and also pay close attention to my peer's feedback, as our end goal is to be more proficient in writing and communication. Through feedback from you and my peers, I was able to understand my mistakes and rectify them in my past blog posts, and I hope my feedback has made a difference.

Furthermore, I always do my best to answer your questions proactively during class. Although there were times when I didn't voice out loud enough.

I had a fruitful experience taking on this module and I hope to get the proposed grade for the reasons mentioned above. I would like to sincerely thank you for your guidance.

 

Yours Sincerely,

Wong Zi Hui


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zi Hui's introductory letter (Updated as of 23/11/2023)

Zi Hui's and Bryan's research pathways ( updated)